Sunday, January 4, 2009

. photographic day out .

So today I finally had the guts to wake up before 2pm, because of the smell of crêpes rising in the air as I tried to hide under my sheets.

And afterwards since I hadn't been out since NYE,
I decided to go out with my mum and dad to buy the fabric for our taylor made suits we had been planning on doing for a while.

And so we spent about 1 hour looking for the right garage with the right fabrics to buy.

In all it was a pretty good day, with pretty good results. The fabric hunt came down to me buys a purplish/pinkish 3m tweed sheet and purple satin for the inside of my suite. Just to give it a more funky and not too Jackie Kennedy look.

So as we got out of the hangars a random "muslim guy" (sorry if this sounds rude but I love chinese muslim people they are so friendly) sold us some walnuts before we left.



I have to say i'm not a big fan of walnuts since most of which i have tasted had a funky sour feel to them. Eww.

Anyways we paid 40yuan (4euros) which is as expensive as my bag but I must say they where delicious.

He also sold raisins but i mean with all the flies around didn't look that tasty to me!!

No comments: