Sunday, January 4, 2009

So I finally had the chance last wednesday to go out with my brother, i have to say shopping with him ain't all that fun sometimes coz he can be a real pain in the ass. But wtf.
Anyways these are a couple pictures I took with my new exchange camera the Canon 350d.
It works really well and is very usefull for things like portraits and all.
The only thing i have to keep in mind is to carry a light bag coz it's really annoying when you have to carry a 2kilo camera with you all day. Pain, mixed with pleasure of the result.

K.F.C is da shiz! I love the Lao Bei Jing Ji Rou Wrap.



Messing around in a "Box" shop, they have a pretty fancy collection of pink classes!



Shopping for jeans and hoodies. My brother ain't a model and he's not free!



Ending the shopping trip by fooling around with "ear muffinz".

Posted by Picasa

No comments: