Sunday, February 1, 2009

. dis moi je t'aime une derniere fois .

Japan last day.

So it's my last day here in Tokyo and I feel like I've done enought sight seeing for the year!
Yesterday I was out in Meiji Park and I saw a beautiful traditionnal Japanese wedding which was awesome! right after I saw a few freaks in Harajyuku Station.. I didn't really enjoy the Harajyuku freaks coz of the number of tourists taking photos it was imposible to move..
Plus it's not my kind of pictures...

On street snapping:

Well i'm lame i have nearly no result in street snapping... I think I'm too shy and think too much about how people will react if I asked them for a photo..
And also I feel like I should have a justification like a name card or something saying I'm not one of these anoying foreign tourists but I'm here to study the outside fashion of Japan China and Hong Kong...

I dunno any ideas?

Anyways... I finally bought myself Sunglasses... Pinkish/Red Wayfarer with sepia faded lences at 1000yen.. which is so much in yuan I don't even want to convert..

Gosh I gotta go my laundry is ready and I don't want it stolen!

No comments: