Monday, February 9, 2009

. ohayo gozaimas .

Hello dearest readers,

I have to apologise to you for no uploading my photo's from japan, but getting back to work has been pretty hard. I mean it's taking me 5 days to finish cleaning my room before my maid comes back from vacay... And two to finish up my geography test that's been hanging around for a while now.
Anyhow I have an announcement to make..

Actually i'm just auto congratulating myself.
Yes I have officially lost 5 kilo's.
Weeeee.

Well that's still pretty far from my goal of being as pretty and skinny as Lilly Donaldson but I'm doing it the healthy way. And thanks to Japan I've had so much walking and weird fishes that I didn't dare eat that I've slimmed down nicely.
And you can totally see the difference!

The down fall to my energy coming back and to my willingness to slim down is that the gym is now 25 yuan instead of 10 and I feel it's too expensive for the one treadmill and two weight lifting machines they own.

Who pays 2 euros to do in a gym full of Opera listening, rotten egg smelling grannies! WTF!

Anyways, that will mean more home stuff to do. As if I wasn't confined inside my house enought. *sight*

And so please indulge me with your patience, and wait till saturday for the Japan trip photo's and the Street Snaps!

Ciao bella's,
Marishka.

No comments: