Sunday, March 15, 2009

.tweedjacket.



So yesterday I went to the taylor's, yes, taylors in china aren't like Armani making you a suit in one of those rooms plenty of mirrors and all! Here it was sell sweets out front and taylor out back!

I'm having a tweed jacket made and since I have something that most chinese girls lack of (boobs didn't you guess?) I have to get it specially made.
So for 3 meters of purple pink and black tweed which cost me about 4 euros (30yuan) I am having made this beauty for 80 yuan about 10 euros!! Jealous much?

Anyways, this is pretty much how his place looks! Most of my mates have already had made stuff here so I know he's pretty good. With 20 years of experience I feel safe.

So in two days I have preparation exams in Hong Kong! Yes not all fun!
3 exams in two days one of which is 4 hours long.... Argggg!

Come back in two weeks for the result of the jacket!!

No comments: