Tuesday, December 23, 2008

. jun hasegawa .


The other day someone asked me who my all time favorite model was.
And so I didn't think I could answer.
You can't really have a fav, they are all so beautiful and different it would be harsh and hard to judge them!

But I have to admit I have a crush on a not so famous Japanese model called Jun Hasegawa 長谷川潤. She is one of the main models for Vivi magazine but she's also been the cover girl for 25ans, Blenda, NYLON japan and so on.

Here are some of the info's on her:

Occupation: Model/Writer

Birthdate:05/06/1986

Born in:America (New Hampshire NH) and has lived in Hawaii since she was 2.

Ethnicity: Half Japanese, half American.

Blood type:O

Measurements:T164 B82 W60 H90 S24

She is a really beautiful model, with such a versatile style. I totally have to admit i love models with mixed ethnicity, just gives a more exotic look.

She is also a writer and wrote a book about her youth, living in poverty in with a single mom and moving to japan to become a successful model.

For more info go see her website and profile here:

Vivi Profile

HASEGAWA Jun.com


Buy her book on Amazon.co.jp

No comments: