Sunday, December 21, 2008

. xmas shopping .

Yes, well in 2 days and a half exactly it'll be the day 5 year olds will be waiting for, they might even pee there pans waiting for it but they just have too.
But right now these are the day's young women spend all their cash and savings on the ultimate gifts to give themselves, from shoes to bags and dresses, you can never say I haven't been waiting for this time of the year!

I can't say that. And I think neither can you!


Splurge 1: Vans Chuuka Fleece Shoes. Very unglamorous but extremely comfy!



Splurge 2: The PERFECT set of writing paper and 2009 agenda worth about HK$35.
I'm cheap. Don't laugh.



Splurge 3: Random Fringe Bag, that I've actually bought for about HK$30.
But mine's in Suede not leather and it has little punkish silver punched spikes in it.


Splurge 4: Faith Buckle Strapped Patent Platform Shoes about HK$500.


Final Splurge: New Year Party Dresses:
Quontum Neon Cup Mini Dress
Quontum Neon Strappy Back Dress



But I'm really broke so I probably won't be able to buy anything.
Can't blame me for dreaming!


x.o.x.o

No comments: