Monday, December 22, 2008




So this is my new camera the PowerShot SW110 IS by Canon. It takes great pics for a compact.
And helps me get used to the functions i'll find back on more advanced Canons.

It's actually my christmas present from my dad. Apart from that I might also buy myself a new pair of Vans.
But I'll keep it cheap this year.

Coz when I go to Japan, I'll probably be spending my alowance of 3 months.
That's about 500 Hong Kong Dollars or less.

I think I might start doing some streets snaps soon when my mum lends me her old camera.
People here dress in an interesting way and I think it should be shown.

Although you have a different crowd from Paris, Berlin, London or even Milan, they still do have an unique style.
I don't know I always thought it took guts to go on to people and ask them for a photograph but i'll try.

ex.oh.ex.oh bitches,
Mari-shka.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: